Psychedelic mushroom chocolate bars for sale
Psychedelic mushroom chocolate bars for sale at affordable prices, with guaranteed 24 hours shipping in the US online. Mushroom Chocolate Bars contain an amazing blend of mushrooms and hemp that you’ll love! If you’re interested in microdosing or feeling the effects a little stronger, these chocolate bars are for you.
Each delicious chocolate bar has a net weight of 1.6 ounces and has 15 pieces per chocolate bar. In each bar, you will benefit from a proprietary blend of Lions Mane Mushroom, Reishi Mushroom, and Chaga Mushroom as well as a Hemp Extract which consists of low doses of CBDa, CBD, CBN, CBG, and HHC to accentuate the effects of the mushrooms.
Buy magic mushroom chocolate bars
Psilocybin begins to break down at around 70°C. Given that, whenever you’re making anything with magic mushrooms or truffles, you must keep temperatures below this point. Whether it’s tea, chocolate, or pizza, it doesn’t matter. Go above this, and you risk ruining them entirely.
Often, an easy way to stay safe is to do most of the cooking first, and then add the shrooms right at the end, once the rest is cooling off. So with tea, you’d boil the water, let it cool a bit, and then add the shrooms. With chocolate, you’d melt it first and then add the shrooms once it’s off the heat. Mushroom chocolate bars for sale.
Where to buy Magic mushroom chocolate bars
Magic mushrooms are fantastic, but they don’t necessarily taste good. Well, you can change that by combining them with chocolate!
Buy magic mushroom chocolate bars
Magic mushroom chocolate is exactly what it sounds like: chocolate infused with magic mushrooms. Easy to make and delicious to enjoy, it’s a rewarding process in terms of creation and consumption! Plus, if you use raw cacao, you may even be able to enhance the effects of the shrooms too.
How to make mushroom chocolate
- The first thing to do is make sure your magic mushrooms are thoroughly dried.
- Using your sharp knife or coffee grinder, cut or grind your magic mushrooms into small pieces. The smaller, the better.
- Break up your chocolate and place it into your glass or metal bowl.
- Pour some water into your saucepan and then place your glass or metal bowl on top of it to create a DIY bain-marie. Make sure there’s at least an inch of space between the water and the bottom of the bowl.
- Place the saucepan over medium heat and bring the water to a simmer. As the water simmers, the steam will heat up the chocolate above it, causing it to melt. Stir it gently using a spoon or heatproof spatula.
Alternative: If you are struggling to get this to work, you can also place your bowl of chocolate in a microwave on low. However, you will need to keep a very close eye on your chocolate, as it can easily burn if microwaved too long.
- Once the chocolate is fully melted, allow it to cool for a minute. Remember, it should be below 70°C. You can use a candy or alcohol thermometer if you want to be totally sure the temperature is below this threshold.
- Once the chocolate has cooled a little, but is still liquid, add in your finely cut or grinded mushrooms. At this point, also add the raw cacao powder if you are using it.
- Stir the chocolate mix so that the mushrooms (and cacao) are evenly distributed throughout it.
- Carefully pour it into your moulds, and then place them in the fridge to cool and set.
- Once your shroom chocolate has set, enjoy!
From taste to mind state, our psilocybin mushroom chocolate will elevate every microdose moment into a movement of purpose.